- List of basic media used at CCAP with recipes
- Media we supply and our information on using and storing media supplied by CCAP (stocks or premade).
- General factsheet on preparing culture media
MediaDive: media recipes used to grow many of our algae and protozoa have been added to the MediaDive database developed at the DSMZ – the world’s largest collection of cultivation media for bacteria and now algae and protozoa.
Short videos demonstrating some of our subculturing techniques:
- Subculturing amoebae using block transfer method
- Subculturing amoebae using wash method
- Subculturing cyst-forming amoebae
- Subculturing small seaweeds
General culturing information: